In the beginning, there was loneliness and darkness and the misunderstanding of teenagers. And one day in a big box store of pre-manufactured goods in east Tennessee, there became understanding and friendship and love. And then there was added a small dog of magnificent girth, and it was all good. And there was movies and music and books and laughter and tears and lots of moving about. And it still was all kinds of good. And there was friends and family and vacations and talk of moving together, and bad jobs and wonderful jobs and a house and cooking and lots of fun. And it is still so wonderful.
Two unconventional people creating their version of a normal life.
All words and images are copyright.
©2009--2013 PetlerInn All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for not stealing.
Kate: The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Ben: Kick Me by Paul Feig
Both (because we're THAT couple): Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
- RT @RoguePOTUSStaff: Sense is that POTUS is virtually a lame duck. When a preexisting condition is politically safer for GOP than investiga… 14 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Although Trump’s lawyer has asserted the president has sold off his stocks, no evidence has been provided #Trump100 https://t.co/r… 20 hours ago
- RT @jjmacnab: Propaganda works. https://t.co/Aodlw2o7X1 1 day ago
- Third night in a row making fresh guacamole. #livingthedream 6 hours ago
- Sometimes I think @EmilWerstler is my only friend who understands the importance of lime in food/drink preparation like I do. 4 days ago
- I like things that are nice https://t.co/E41U0kyzad 6 days ago